Birthday time!!! Daemon is almost 2...I can't believe that he is 2. We celebrated his birthday with the family on Saturday. We got together at Fazoli's, ate some tasty food, did presents, and had cake. After that we went to see Monsters VS. Aliens. The kids enjoyed the movie. Daemon got some awesome gifts. James was a big help opening all of Daemons presents, we had to keep reminding him that they were Daemon's. But, Daemon didn't seem to mind to much. Daemon is WAY into Lighting McQueen right now, so all he got from mom and dad was McQueen stuff. But he also got some cool trucks, and a race track. The boys had so much fun after we got home playing with all the new toys. Daemon has been attached to the McQueen and Mack from his cake, he loves them. Here are a couple of picutres from his little party....

More to come after tomorrow, his birthday.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow!! I can't believe how fast that went!! Happy Birthday Daemon!
Happy Birthday Daemon! I can't believe how fast time flies!
I also read your post about babysitting and am sad that I missed you. I'm just still treading water, but don't give up on me. Let me know next time something like that comes up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAEMON!
Post a Comment