Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Boy

So my camera is broken :( so no pictures right now. But by default Daemon became a big boy on Saturday night and now sleeps in a toddler bed. His dear brother decided to break the latch that held up the sliding part of the crib so we had to switch it over to a toddler bed. I so was not ready, I was was tired and didn't want to fight him to stay in bed. But, he surprised me, he has done GREAT!! I have yet had to put him back into bed even at nap time. This experience is totally different than what we went through with James and it's so nice!

2 comments:

The Sutton's said...

that's awesome!!! I"m glad he is doing so well, that makes it nice for you!!!

J and L said...

Nice! Well not nice that your crib latch is busted... :( Way to go Daemon!!