For playgroup yesterday we went on a tour of the Sweets Candy Factory. James was excited because he got to go get candy, Daemon was a little out of it. It was a fun and tasty tour. I learned a lot, it takes 7 DAYS to make a jelly bean, who knew. 
So Daemon was out of it and very warm by the end of the tour. So instead of doing some errands that I thought about I went home. When we got home I took Daemon's temperature, and yes he had a fever, yea a sick boy. He didn't want to be put down but I had to go to the bathroom so I put him down on the chair, and he tipped over and this is how I found him...
He feel asleep a few minutes later. James had to go work at Cindi's house and I had to go grocery shopping, but I felt so bad taking Daemon, but had too. Well...it was a mistake, and I knew I shouldn't have taken him. Half way through our Walmart shopping trip, Daemon decided to throw up all over, yea....needless to say I finished up my shopping trip as fast as possible. After we got home and I started unloading the groceries, a can of soda decided to explode on me....it was just a great night, and I got thrown up on again later in the night.
It kills me to see my boys that sick and now how miserable they are probably feeling. Thank goodness today he is doing better. He still has a fever, but is able to keep food down :).
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment