Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun Times

Tuesday was a WONDERFUL day. I got the chance to go to the SLC Temple with my sister, her husband, and my nephew, Matt. It was a very special day and very helpful for me. After that we took Matt out to dinner before going into the MTC. We were going to go to the Happy Sumo, but it was a 2 hour wait so we decided to go the Tepanyaki Japanese Grill instead. SO TASTY!! It was the first time for my boys and they LOVED it. When the chef did the fire at first it kinda startled them but it was only for a minute. James was laughing almost the whole time. He loved all the tricks the chef was doing. After the onion valcano the chef did a train wissle and that was fun for the kids. Daemon kept asking for the choo choo after that. And towards the end James kept asking for more tricks. It was fun to see James try and catch a shrimp in his mouth. He wasn't too sure about it at first but we got him to try and he had fun. Sadly Daddy James wasn't with us :(. It was a great night full of laughs and excitement.







Here is my nephew going into the MTC. I can't believe that he is leaving a mission. It makes me feel old, even though I'm not. I just remember him growing up and playing in the playroom and now he's in a suit going out to teach the gospel. I am so proud of him though for making the choice to go!




My dear son has found a new best fried. Daemon LOVES his Uncle Karl. And I just have to laugh because James called him aunt carlo. He can't say Karl very well, and he called Matthew, Samantha. So funny, we just laugh. The kids have LOVED having their Aunt and Uncle here though. They play with them which they love someone new to play with.

1 comments:

J and L said...

Sounds like you've had a busy week! I'm glad you had a good time!