Sunday, March 29, 2009

just catchign up...

So the last week has been super busy, but I think this next week will be worse, but here is some of what we have been up too.

Daemon is so FUNNY! He came into our room this morning looking like this...

I know it's kinda hard to see I tried to clean it up, but yeah, he has the batman mask on up side down. He was so proud of himself for getting the mask on all by himself!

Last week I got the chance to watch my CUTE little niece.  James and his brother work at the same place so, and his brother lives in Springville.  I would drop James off at work, then drive down to relieve John, and watch Kayla and be there for when the other two got home from school, until John got home from work.  Then it was off to pick James off from school.  Those 3 days were long but fun.  It was fun to be able to play with a girl for a change, and she became my little buddy!  The boys loved playing with her too.  Daemon would go to give Kayla a hug then decide well I'm here I'm going to try and take her down.  Yeah, Kayla didnt' like that too much, but I think as they get older they will become good friends.  I was taking a picture of Daemon and I got this....

so funny.....
James and Kayla were having fun playing daminos!

The boys enjoying a tasty lunch. James wearing his hat at the table and I didn't notice that until just now, oh well.

I love Daemon, he is just to stinkin' funny some times.  He has been getting more picky about having clean hands, so I wiped him up a little and he decided that the paper towel was an AWESOME hat to wear while finishing his lunch!

Here, the boys are just having fun! Every time James starts dragging a blanket around Daemon jumps aboard for a ride, and he loves it, James always gets a little frustrated. But it's so much fun to watch them.

1 comments:

Jeremy & Lindsey said...

I can't tell you how much we adore your little boys! They are too cute! We just love you all! :)
Thanks for the smiles!