Thursday, April 09, 2009

I have a giant....

We had Daemon's 2 year check up today and well, he's doing great, but he's a BIG boy.
weight 28.6 lb 59%
Hieght 37.5'' 99%


His weight is a little off because of not eating for two days, but yeah he's TALL.  I can't believe he's so tall, well I can, but yeah.  Over all he is a nice, healthy, energetic boy.

After we finished at the doctors, including shots, we went to Kiddie Kandies to his two year pictures.  I was a little worried how they were going to go because of him being sick and because of having shots, but they actually went pretty well.  Here they are....












We LOVE our boys so much they are such cheesers!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hey i am glad i found your blog... i didn't know you were married or had kids... congrats a little late i guess... i added you to my list, if you don't mind. hope you are well!

Jeremy & Lindsey said...

How cute! You have to give us a picture! :)