Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snow Day!

I'm SO glad that we got another good snow storm. We had finally bought a sled back in January, but every time it snowed by the time I could take the boys out, the snow would be melted. So thankfully this storm hit later in the day and I was finally able to take them out. James' friend was out playing too so he came over to play with us. All the boys had so much fun. James got home while we were out playing, and joined the fun. He took all the boys on a ride on the sled. They loved it, but after taking each one once he was wiped.









SOME THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY BOYS

-When they just tell me they love me
-When they get excited over little things like brushing their teeth
-Their slobbery kisses
-Their SMILES!!!
-When Daemon says words
-When James says the prayer
-That they love to cuddle while we watch our morning cartoons
-Watching them when they get along, and are playing
-How excited they get when Daddy gets home
-Their sweet and true innocences

After frustrating times with the boys, I try to remember the many reasons why I love then and why I love being a mom, it helps the frustration go away, and the peace come back into our home.

1 comments:

Jeremy & Lindsey said...

Awwwww.... that is so sweet!