So James has been bugging me since Thanksgiving to put up a picture of the TV, well here it is with my new accent wall! The deal was if James got his BIG TV I got to do an accent wall. So Saturday morning I finally got around to doing it. It turned out great, I think at least. I'm excited for it and it actually helps with the TV. It's easier to focus on the TV not having a white wall behind it. And James might not fully admit it but he likes it too. The Green is in the same family of color as the rug and couch, it just flows :)!
I finally get the TV box down stairs and up for the kids to play in, and they loved it. I gave them flashlights and they had a BLAST! I love how kids get so EXCITED over little things! It gives me so much JOY when they have such big smiles on their faces, and are playing TOGETHER!

Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice! John is jealous :)
I love the wall it is a cute color!!! I love that the boys are playing in the box, that is a fun idea!!
love it love it love it!
your little boys are too cute. we both miss them so much. we'll have to come visit you guys again soon.
p.s... you owe us some curry! lol!
Lots of posts to catch up on! It was fun to see the pictures and hear all the White news. Your family's adorable! Happy birthday...and we really need to get together some time in the next couple months!
Post a Comment