8 TV shows I watch...
1. 24
2. House
3. NCIS
4. CSI
5. Bones
6. Lie To Me
7. Life
8. Numbers
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Took care of puppies
2. Went to lunch with James, John, and Lori
3. cleaned my bathroom, minus the tub
4. Made grilled cheese for dinner
5. Got James car fixed
6. watched the kids play together
7. did 2 scrapbook pages
8. took a nap
8 things I am looking forward to
1. James finishing school
2. My basement finished, or even started
3. My anniversary
4. warm weather to go outside and play
5. Losing the weight I gain back
6. Daemon talking
7. my kids doing more chores around the house
8. A day to sleep in
8 things on my wish list
1. Go to South Africa
2. A week alone with my husband
3. Attend as many temples as possible
4. Go on a Cruise
5. Have a baby girl
6. Go to Hawaii
7. Go to Alaska
8. To meet Matthew Machoney
8 thing James did yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Went to lunch with his family
3. demolished Cindi's kitchen, and saved the cabinets.... ;)
4. played Eve
5. Worked on homework
6. Listened to his wife comeplain
7. Ate pizza
8. Took a shower :D
8 people I tag
1. Lindsey Patterson
2. Chelsea
3. Julie
4. Leah
5. Tami
6. Jamie
7. James
8. Lauren
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment