Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Day

I love when James comes home from preschool and is so excited and actually tells me what they did. Yesterday in preschool they did St. Patrick's stuff, and had green milk, and went looking for a pot of gold it was exciting to listen to him tell me all about it. When I asked him what he wanted for dinner last night he told me green waffles, well daddy was making dinner and said no, so I pinkie swore that I would make green waffles in the morning since it is St. Patrick's and all. This morning he was so EXCITED for green waffles, Daemon didn't really care too much, he just enjoyed eating them with a LOT of syrup. And for dinner I made green jello, mmm mmm good, we don't do the traditional St. Patty's dinner here. But overall James thought it was pretty cool having so much green.

0 comments: