I just have to say how much I love my little boys. At dinner a couple of nights ago, but said the prayer and afterwards said I save all my prayers, and I said oh good, then he continued to say, I save them in my heart. So cute I love the things kids say.
I'm so excited we had our first non squash or zucchini harvest! A bell pepper and some peas. We are so excited out garden is doing so well. We even have a couple of jalapenos growing and a couple of broccoli florets

I just thought I would do a before and now picture of our little garden its over taking. I actually had to transplant the jalapeno plant and the red bell pepper plant because the squash and zucchini got so big and I had to pull out one of the broccoli plants because there was no room for the cucumber plant. And on of the tomato plants is sooooooo big. We are thinking that next year we are going to do at least one more box, just too much in these two.
Just after we planted......
Now!!!

We bought the kids a sandbox a little while ago, and I finally just go some pictures of the playing it in. They LOVE it. We are still working on the concept of keeping the sand in the box but that's okay. It's so nice to have something other than their bikes they can play with outside. They can spend hours out there, it's great i was able to do some gardening stuff without kids under my feet.


1 comments:
Wow! Your garden looks AWESOME!
Isn't it amazing the allure that sand has for little bodies? ;)
Post a Comment