A couple of days ago this is how I found the boys.....
I just love what kids come up with, most of the time. James has such a BIG imagination, he is always doing something, this time he was fixing the bed. And he did a "wonderful" job doing so, with Daemon's help of course. We just laid there and talked as he worked on the bed, James was telling me all that he was doing. It was fun.
For the 4th of July, we hung out with some of our friends for the day, then after a nap for the kids we went over to James' parents house for a BBQ and some fireworks. James and the kids played outside for awhile. I have to say I think the kids have liked my back being hurt because Daddy has to go play with them, which they LOVE! James was so excited for fireworks, but in the end I think Daemon had the most excitement. Last year for the 4th we were in Vernal and only saw the fireworks they did and I don't think Daemon was awake for them so this was his first REAL year for seeing fireworks, and it was AWESOME. He was so fun to watch. He was so excited I though he was going to jump out of his skin. He had a huge smile on his face the whole time and was screaming and laughing. James was very calm, but interested. I think the wheels in his head were turning and he was trying to figure out how they worked.

When we got home our bunch of our neighbors had gotten together and were doing fireworks, so we went to watch with them. By the end there were so many fireworks in the road, but it was a lot of fun. We had a great 4th!
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Daemon is adorable! Look at that expression of pure joy! I'm glad they aren't scared of the noise fireworks make. Wes was terrified last year. ;)
Post a Comment