Well if you don't understand the title you haven't been to a RSL soccer game. It's a chant one of the clubs sings during the games... On Saturday we went to the RSL vs. Colorado Rapids soccer game. Little James was so excited to go to a soccer game, even though shortly after it started he wanted to go home :). But he stuck it out and had a lot of fun with his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Yep it was a White Family Outing, minus Daemon. He stayed home with a babysitter. They dedicated the Rio Tinto statium before the game. They had a member of the 70 come to dedicate it, that was pretty cool. Then had some army guys jumping from planes. And the one that did a fly over just about took off our heads it seemed. It was maybe 20 ft above the statuim. James thought that was AWESOME!
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() |
Just some pictures from the game, and yes Boo is picking his noise :(. And Marie kept sneeking into the pictures :D.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() |
And of course we can't forget the after show from David Archuleta. I couldn't get a picture of him on the stage because of the lighting but I got him on the big tron! and I know it's not a very good picture. It was fun to see him and all but I think it was funner to see all the crazy teenage girl fans!

James was so tired after the game and we didn't want him to get lost in the crowds, he went up onto James shoulders. He was pretty much dead weight and was just laying on James head, it was so cute.









1 comments:
I'm so impressed that Boo made it through a whole game! I don't think Wes could. Such a big boy!
Post a Comment