I know I'm a way behind but I'm trying to catch up. For spring break I tried to make it fun and keep the kids busy. We did the Children's Museum first. The kids LOVED it. Then it was a day of errands, so to perk it up we went to lunch at the wonderful Pizza Hut buffet. The kids think it's so cool to choose their pizza. Wednesday it was a down day. So to keep the kids busy we decided to make homemade play dough. I have never done it so it was fun for me too. We invited some friends over and played play dough for almost 2 hours. Then on to Thursday we went an had an exciting trip to the Aquarium. We met up with our cousins and enjoyed. And if I remember right James took Friday off and we did yard work all day. It was a great spring break, and a great time with the kids.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment