Abby is just growing up so fast. She started walking a couple of weeks ago and has been getting better and better every day.Getting her hair done. Abby decided she needed everything from the counter in the sink with her. And of course she was very proud of herself.
Abby has also gotten quite the attitude. She is becoming more of a girl everyday. If she doesn't get her way, she screams to let you know that she is MAD.Yes, Abby did get herself into this situation all on her own!
Best buds! At least for a few minutes. I just had to smile and be grateful when I walked into the living room to see this.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You know what's funny though...even when Abby's screaming it looks like she's smiling and laughing! ;) But I know what you mean about female attitude...definitely have some of that (a lot of that) at our house. ;)
Post a Comment