Saturday, May 14, 2011

AAHHH....

Where has this year gone?!? This past year has flown by. I keep looking make wondering how did I make it through this year? Having three children was a huge change in our lives and very trying at first, but we have made it and things are much smoother or has much as they can be. As I have said before Abby is a blessing in our family and we love her. But, not only have we made it through Abby's first year, we have made it through Kindergarten!


AAAAHHHH.....I can't believe James is graduating from Kindergarten in a week. I think I am more emotional with him finish kindergarten they I was when he started. I was worried about how James would do since he is one of youngest in his class but, he did great. He is a boy though the motivation to do stuff is not there, but he had a GREAT teacher that worked with him. I love when gets excited to tell me some that he has learned especial math he gets excitedish about. when you can get him to focus he does great reading. I am very proud of my little man and all he has learned and over come this year.

The kindergartner's got to go to the zoo and I was one of the chaperons.
These are the 3 boys that I had in my group and some of James' good friends. The zoo was a made house with all the different schools there, so it was interesting keeping 3 boys together that just wanted to run and explore.
It was a great day at the zoo and a lot of fun so spend time with just James.
Here's Miss Abby! She LOVES balloons! When she sees one she gets so excited, and she got 2, or rather the boys got them, at the dentist this past week. She is growing up so fast it makes me sad. She is walking everywhere, jibber-jabbering, and loving life.

1 comments:

The Sutton's said...

your kids are soo cute!!! Glad that you had fun with James' class at the zoo!!! Love love love the picture of abby, she is a doll!!