After a lot of fighting, whining, and crashing James has learned to ride a 2 wheeler! He was very chicken at first but finally manned up and learned, and now that's all he wants to do is ride his bike. I am proud of him for finally learning. Everyday I see him grow up a little more and realize he is becoming a real kid, wanting to be more and more independent, which I don't know if I'm really ready for.
And of course Daemon learned to ride his bike too. He could have done it last year but refused to. But he got right on this year and started peddling. I was so excited he didn't fight at all. And now he thinks he is ready for a two wheel bike like brother, but I think he need a little more practice first.
It will be a summer full of bike riding for this family, good thing we have a trail so Abby can go too!

2 comments:
Great job James!!! That will be fun for you guys to have family bike rides, now only if the weather will stay warm!!!
Nice! Yea for bike rides!
Post a Comment