Friday, July 01, 2011

Where To Start?

Well this is kind of going to be a long one as I am playing catch up. We have been keeping ourselves fairly busy so far this summer. Every Wednesday we go to a movie at the Tooele Movie Theater. Even though it's old movies, and even ones the kids of seen, they love going to watch them at the Theater. Then almost EVERY day the kids go out and ride bikes. It is so nice where we live that there are so many kids around the same age as ours. When the kids go out to ride bikes they go to every one's house to see if they can come out and ride, so by the end there is a pack of kids riding around the street. But, it is sad a little to see that my boys are growing up so fast.

In June we went with some of our cousins to the Zoo. Daemon was SO excited to see all the dinosaurs there. For those not in Utah. The Zoo has some mechanical dinosaurs around the zoo that move and make sounds. The boys where having fun at the waterfall at the entrance.
Abby Chilling in the stroller. She wasn't always to keen on having to be in the stroller the whole time but did great and she did have fun looking at the animals.
I love the times that the boys get a long so well and love each other.
He the boys are with Daemon's FAVORITE dinosaur. Daemon loves the T-Rex and was SO excited to see it.
Abby loved riding the carousel, and just being out of the stroller. I think in the pictures she was talking to her brothers.
Abby also loves to playing with the boys masks. At first she liked to wear them and but she has come to like mom or dad to wear them and talk to her, she will just giggle. She continues to grow up so fast, and learn so much more.

MMM....mmmm....yogurt! I was busy getting everyone breakfast and Abby just couldn't wait so I just gave her her yogurt and she went to town and loved every minute of it!
So the Saturday before Father's Day Little James had a little accident. The James' went to help a friend move, and while there Little James made a friend. His friend had climbed up on the back of a pick up truck on the gate, so James decided to climb up with him and some how he fell off on to the curb and this is what he got.....
I know the picture isn't very good, I will have to see if James' phone has a better one, but he got a very fat and VERY bruised lip. The inside of his lip was BLACK. He also got a mild concussion. He was lucky though and didn't break any teeth or break open the skin. He was a little sore and had to stay calm for a couple of days. But, he did great. Here is his lip I think 4 days later, much better.
For Father's Day I found a cute idea and we made James' a card and the kids all signed it.
And last of all....Abby got her first haircut! I loved her little curls but she was getting a baby mullet so it was time to cut it off.
The after picture isn't the best since she laid on it before I took the picture.


0 comments: