Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

On Tuesday we went to Thanksgiving Point for their $2 Tuesday deal. It was fun but busy, the farm wasn't as bad as the museum. We went with our neighbors and the kids had a lot of fun. Of course we had to do the pony ride!
Daemon loved it and wanted to do it again but everyone else was tired and hot so he didn't get to go again.
The goats were so nice. The kids were feeding the baby goats and they kept licking James' hand he must of tasted good.

The kids liked the "jail"! Daemon didn't want to leave, I had to go in after him.
The dinosaur museum was very busy it was hard to move around but the kids still had fun. They got to play a little at the water table.
The 3 boys next to a dinosaur. I think I will have to take the boys back again when it's not so busy so they can look around with a little more freedom.
It was a great end of summer activity with the kids. I can't believe they are starting school next week, and it's going to be weird being "tied" down. With James in full-time school we will be having to change around our schedule, but that is okay I think he will love school.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I have heard so many people say that it is frustrating on their $2 Tuesdays. I can't believe that line for the pony ride! But I'm glad you guys had fun, and, hey, at least you got a great deal. :)

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun! do you think they let adults ride the ponies too? :P

Jules said...

Ah yes, 2 buck tuesday...Utah's worst kept secret. ;) LOL.

I did make a discovery this year: Go at 6pm DURING rush hour. The Dinosaur museum is still a little busy, but when we went earlier this month at that time, there were NO lines...last year it stretched around the building, ACH!

But shhhhhh! Keep it a secret. ;)

Hmm, and I guess I better post my pics from that day too before August is over. ;)