Thursday, August 19, 2010

August thus far....

Well we have had a very busy August! It has just flown by, and I feel so behind on everything. First off we had another sad day in our family, we had to give back out cute and sweet kitten Amy. She was just so sick, her tummy had so many problems and we were having to keep her locked up in the bathroom because if they boys tried to pick her up and squeeze her tummy she would poop on them. So we returned her to were we got her and told them if she gets better then we would love to have her back. It was hard to give her back she was a great kitten and was so lovable we just couldn't have her pooping on the kids and around the house.


We started out August by going down to Arizona and roasted our bums off! My niece got married on the 6th, so we got the change to go and see her sealed. We flew down as a family, but I wanted to say and spend some time with my sister and James of course had to work so he left Sunday, and then I flew back with the kids on Wednesday. Luckily flying with all they wasn't to bad. Of course we had our moments but over all it went really well.
I don't know what is wrong with us but we decided to go mini golfing and to the zoo with my sister. I think I about died both times it was so hot and humid there. The boys loved mini golf! Most of the time they would just putt the ball down the course but they also had help sometimes and Daemon even got a hole in one once! Yes we went golfing at night but there was water around it made the humidity even worse.

My wonderful sister helping James since I had Abby in the front pack.
After mini golf Daemon was so tired he cuddled up with my sister Terri and zonked out.
.
The next day we went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun even though it was 90 degrees at 9 am. The zoo had a lot of different animals than ours does. The boys loved the big tortus. He tried climbing over the bar to the kids.

The boys also go to feed the giraffes . James really liked that, he though it was cool that the giraffe took the carrot from him

Abby's first time to the zoo!!! She had fun most of the time, she loves being outside.


We got home Wednesday, had a day to do laundry and then on Friday it was off to Lagoon for James' work Lagoon Day. Here our the boys having fun......

oh wait that's the big boys ;) they were having fun too. Here are the little ones having fun..

Our sweet Abby just chillin in the stroller.


We have had a fun and busy August and now it's time to get ready for school, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH not too sure if I'm really ready for my baby to be going to kindergarten.

3 comments:

The Sutton's said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun! we can't wait to see you Monday!

Jules said...

Whew, I'm getting sweaty and hot just thinking about your adventures. ;) Good for you. What a good mommy!

Unknown said...

Abby is soooo cute! Looks like you've been having a wonderful summer!