I can not believe that James is already in Kindergarten! It seems like just yesterday he was my only one and would get up in the morning and cuddle with me for at least an hour before we would eat breakfast. And even him holding his new little baby brother was not that long ago either, but now he was a brother and sister. He is a happy, energetic, and loving little boy. He is one of the many joys in my life and I miss him while he is gone. But he was so excited to get on the bus and go!Walking to the bus...
Here's the bus, time to go....
Getting on the bus and off we go...
I survived, I think just because I had some many kids around me to worry about. He had a great first day. He loves his teacher and is remembering a lot of what his going on around him. I am so proud of him, but it is still hard to see him go everyday.
Friday, September 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
There's something about the bus! Wes loves his!
Post a Comment