Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Toesies

Abby Loves her toes. She found them in the beginning of August and now loves to play with them and she will even suck on her big toe. If only we were all that flexible. As of Thursday she has learned to roll over from back to front. She is mobile and I'm so not ready for that! She loves rolling around now.

2 comments:

J and L said...

She is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I still owe you her gift by the way. I think I thought I mailed it, but totally found it yesterday. And pretty sure it isn't going to fit now. I'm a lamo... Well, she'll be getting a great 1st birthday gift then!! love you chica!

Unknown said...

so J and L said in their first line exactly what I was going to say, so "ditto!"
She may be getting mobile, but at least she has a toy attached to her wherever she goes! :)