I am so behind on blogging I'm having a hard time remembering what all has happened. It's amazing what happens with one extra kid. I'm behind on almost everything, tired as all get out, my house is always dirty, and I seem to be out of my mind a lot.
After having to put Scrubs down, Little James was quite sad, so we decided to get him a new kitten for his birthday. This is the kitten we found. And we named her Amy.
The amazing size difference from Puma to Amy. Puma didn't do so good when we first brought Amy home. There was a whole lot of hissing and meowing. It took about 2 weeks but the cats are doing great now, they are playing, cuddling, and Puma is like a mother to Amy and cleans her.
This is what happens when you don't mow your lawn at the end of the year. You get MASSIVE thatch and then end up with at least 12 big bags of grass and a sorry looking yard. This is only some of the grass, there was so much, but at least our yard will look better next year.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() |





0 comments:
Post a Comment