I can't believe my little boy is 5 and starting Kindergarten! Has you can see we had a Spiderman birthday, it wasn't James first choice but I couldn't find a lot of Mock 1 stuff. I try and make the kids birthday special, so this year I have been making them their birthday sings and of course getting balloons. One James' birthday we went swimming with one of his friends and then he choice IHOP for dinner. Don't know where it came from other than maybe a commercial, but we did IHOP and he got a chocolate chip smiley face pancake. Then since he hit a "big" birthday I let him do a friend party. We invited a couple of his friends and had a water party in our yard. The kids had so much fun on the big slide. James got all sorts of cool stuff for his birthday and loved every minute of it. James is a very special boy and we love him so much. He adds so much to our family. He can be a little stinker, but he is also a big help. He is doing so well becoming a wonderful big brother and taking care of Daemon and Abby, it always makes me smile when I see him helping out his siblings.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |











2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lil James!!! Sorry we missed the party, we were sad!! it looks like it was a lot of fun!
Sorry I've been so way behind on blogging. It was nice to catch up on your posts...and I am so impressed with how good you are with birthdays...we are not. ;) Good for you. I'm sure your kids LOVE it!
I look forward to hearing how school goes for James!
Post a Comment