Friday, July 30, 2010

Great Grandma Hart

No this is not the greatest picture it was the end of the end of the night after a LONG day but I wanted a pictures of the kids with their Great Grandmother. She is the last of my grandparents and love her so dearly, she is truly an amazing woman.


The reason we got this awesome opportunity was because my siblings and I put on an 50th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents. So we had a whirlwind trip to New Mexico a couple of weeks ago. We left just before 6am on Friday and got home at about 7pm Sunday night. It was a LONG, LONG, LONG weekend and trip but we made it and had fun in the short time we were there. I am so grateful for my parents and their wonderful example of a husband and wife and father and mother. Congrats Mom and Dad for making it 50 years and I hope many more are in store for you!

0 comments: