Yesterday was a sad day for our family. We put Scrubs down. She was an ornery kitty. She attacked me again on the face and that was kind of the last straw. She was getting more testy with the kids too and I was nervous she might attack them one day too. She's been attacking me since the kids where born, she was very jealous of the kids. She was spoiled before they were born and of course didn't get as much attention after. We got Scrubs the week before we got married in 2004 as a new little kitten. She was such a good kitten and loved to play.
We once left her with James' parents and she learned how to play fetch. We had a ball she liked to play fetch with but her favorite thing was Q-tips. When we got our new couch and moved the old one this is what we found, a HUGE stash of Q-tips. She was a gross kitty and would dig them out of them out of the trash just to play.
Scrubs was also very curious. She loved hiding in bags, boxes, laundry baskets, suit cases. She also loved laying on the clean laundry.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Even though she was ornery, we will miss her so much. She was always cuddle with us even if we didn't want it.
We love you Scrubs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Crystal, that's so sad! I never really understood people who let animals become close to them-- even a part of their family. But now I'm one of them, too. Sad days!
Hey! The pictures of the kids turned out FANTASTIC! I'm so impressed with how smiley they were!
I enjoyed catching up on all your posts....now if only I'd get caught up on my own blog! ;)
Post a Comment