Sunday, September 27, 2009

A trip to the zoo

On Friday we went on a trip to the zoo with our cousins. We wanted to go and see all the new baby animals, especially the baby elephant. Here the boys are admiring the cute little baby elephant. I couldn't believe how small she is for how much she weighs. It was fun for me to since I've never seen a baby elephant.





We also go to see a baby giraffe. Daemon liked the giraffes and watching them eat. There were inside the building when we were there so we got to get a little closer than normal, and Daemon loved looking up at them.

And of course you can't go to the zoo without a ride on the train. Boo wanted to ride in the front so bad, and well he get his wish and we were able to ride RIGHT in front. We also did the carousel but I wasn't able to take pictures since I was riding with my 2 boys and I also had their little cousin too.

Overall it was a fun and kinda fast trip to the zoo. I know James likes to see the animals but he's a see and go type of person, he doesn't like to stay and watch and look a whole lot. But, we made it through with everyone happy.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Uggghhh! We need to go! I just can't seem to get us up there. Looks like you had fun though!