I was so sad when I forgot the camera for James' first soccer practice, but I remembered it on his first games so I guess it's okay. James likes playing soccer for the most part but I think he likes it more when it's just him and dad, he gets a little sidetracked with the rest of the team around and playgrounds. Big James his James' coach, it was so much fun watching him with the 6 kids on the team trying to get them all organized and keep track of them, I did help as much as I could I had to keep track of Daemon too though. So far he is doing a fantastic job at coaching.
James before his first game :DI actually got a picture of him running he didn't do a lot of it. He's not quite a daisy picker but he's not trying to be a superstar either. Mostly he would kinda walk around maybe go after the ball but that's really all. The only way we really go him to run and go after the ball to try and make a goal was his Grandma and Nana bribed him. I didn't know this until after he made a goal, but that's okay it worked. He made a goal and got some treats out of it. So funny.
Here's James trying to help his team and encourage them to go after the ball. Our team was a little timid about stealing the ball from the other team. But, that's okay its not about winning it's about having fun!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how cute!! I can;t believe that he is old enough to play soccer!! It seems like just yesterday that we were all living at the falls and James was 2!!! Where does the time go? we got to hang out again soon!!!
Wow, hard to believe they're old enough for soccer already!!! Looks like a grand ole time though! Good job on the goal Boo!
How fun! He looks like he loves it! And, oh my gosh, that snake is CRAZY!! What is it with our neighborhood...Shay found a snake in her backyard the other day too :0
Post a Comment