Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I Looked Out The Window And What Did I See.....

And sadly no it's wasn't popcorn popping on the apricot tree....It was a backyard visitor.....

I'm thinking it was just a REALLY big gardener snake, but not really too sure. He finally left once the sun went down and we haven't seen him since thank goodness.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I had to laugh when I saw this because about a week ago I was on a walk and heard Celeste screaming about a snake. When Tyler went to go find it, it was gone. I guess we know where it went!

Jules said...

Reminds me of rattle snake calls we used to have living at the edge of white rock...the neighbors would call and everyone would have to stay inside until pest control could get the diamond backs out from under the porch, shed, or where ever they were.