Monday, August 10, 2009

Lagoon

On Friday it was James' works Lagoon Day. Since James works with his brother, we went around Lagoon with him and his family. We were a little worried about how Daemon would react to all the rides, but he did AWESOME!! We started out slow with the boys. James rode as many of the rides with the boys as he could, and the boys LOVED it. I wasn't able to ride anything except the ones I was too tall for, but that's okay it was so fun to watch all my boys play. I wasn't able to get a picture of it but Lagoon has a new ride called The Jumping Dragon, and I thought the boys would be scared but they did great. And Daemon LOVED it, I think it was his favorite ride, after the 2nd time riding it he tried to drag James back into line to ride it again. Boo got to ride most of the rides with his cousin Corbin and loved it. Corbin was dragging him from ride to ride. The only ride the boys didn't like was the lady bug one, the one that takes you up and drops you. Boo looked like he was going to throw up and Daemon just uneasy and screamed a little. Over all it was a fantastic day.



The boys were so GOOD today I couldn't believe it. Daemon played so well and quite in the playroom all morning, and Boo left him alone and did just as well. So since they were so good I got the slide out that goes on James bed and let them play for a little. They had a blast. Not only were they going down the slide so were multiple stuff animals were going down too. It was great to see so many smiles and to play so well together.

1 comments:

The Sutton's said...

It looks like you had a blast!!! You got to love work lagoon day's!! I am glad that Daemon did good it is always hard to know if they will like it at that age!!