Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gotta Love them.....

I love those moments that your kids remind you why you love them so much. Last night before putting the kids to bed, I knelt down for prayer and Daemon came and sat next to me with his arms folded as we waited on the 2 James'. To me this was a big shock, Daemon being good before prayer is rare. As James and Boo came and knelt down in a "circle" to get ready for prayer, Daemon jumped up and started to run around us patting our heads saying "duc" a.k.a duck. I'm guessing he learned this from nursery because we don't really play it at home. It put a HUGE smile on both James and I's faces, and put a great ending to a busy day. After finally caughting Daemon it took a minute for things to calm down, but it made me grateful for the pure joy and happiness my two wonderful little boys do bring into my life.

0 comments: