Monday, August 03, 2009

I've been terrible.....

I have been terrible about blogging, just so tired and nauseous, one of the many joys of pregnancy. Here in the Whitehouse, we have just been trying to keep it together and enjoy the last part of summer. I haven't gotten many pictures at all, but we got to finally go swimming as a family last Friday and the kids loved it. They love going swimming with Daddy because he can do more than Mom. Then on Saturday we went to the Tooele County Fair's Demolition Derby with James' cousins, and one of Boo's FAVORITE buddies, Jeremy. We barely saw him at the Derby, so we only had Daemon to worry about. The kids did have fun watching the cars smash into each other. Daemon didn't like the in between time of no smashing cars, so he kept trying to make new friends around us. I love that my boys are so friendly and don't have a problem meeting people but it does make a mother nervous. It was a great night and the boys love seeing Jeremy and Lindsey.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Very cool...the demolition derby that is...not that you're so sick! I wish that we lived closer so I could help you!

So here's my attempt at FINALLY trying to get us together! ;) I'm going to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum on August 25th...want to meet us there? Let me know if you feel up to it...I'd love it!