On Friday I took the boys to the Aquarium after picking up my nicely fixed ring! It was actually a fun trip for the most part. Daemon was so into this time, unlike the ADD James who was ready to make it through there in record time. The first attration that caught Daemon's eye was the spotted toads, and the only on I got a picture of because trying to keep up with the boys. Daemon was so excited about them, and didn't want to keep going until I told him we could go find another frog if we kept going.Daemon also really liked the octopus. The octopus was at the very bottom of the tank so the boys got to get a really good look at him. Then the Sharks, Daemon really liked those and didn't want to leave them. They were really active while we were there and they kept swimming right along the glass, we got to all of them up close except for one I think. Event he sting ray that was in the tank was swimming along the glass. Then last but not least the mini alligators. Daemon really enjoyed them and the turtle that were in the tank too. It was interesting because the alligators were just sitting there chilling, not doing anything, but Daemon loved it, and was mad when I said we had to go. James was getting a little impatient and was ready to go. I convinced him that we had a snack in the car and that we could go back and see the "fishies" again soon.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah, I know how that feels! When one kid is ready to move and groove and the other is just enjoying everything, moseying (sp?) along, that's how the Dinosaur museum was this week. Like you said...maybe someday we'll connect on one of these outings! ;)
Post a Comment