I can't believe that James is 4. Today is his birthday and he is officially 4 as of 1:04pm. He has grown up so much in these last couple of years, it amazes me. I remember him when he was 18ish months old.....so sweet and innocent. He still is, but he has started to grow out of his "baby" face. I looked at him a couple of days ago and he's starting to get that little boy face, it made me sad. It is so true that they grow up so fast.
We did is birthday party on Sunday with our family. James loves to play at parks, so what a better place to do his party than at a park. We all had a lot of fun. The kids all played and the adults were able to sit and relax and chat. And best of all, EASY clean up!!! James is such a spoiled little boy, he got all he asked for and more! He had asked for a Walle and an Iron man costume and got those and so much more cool stuff. We are so grateful for a family that loves us all so much!
Boo sporting the Ironman and Cowboy boots, it's so great!!!
We are going out to dinner to celebrate a little more, so more later....
Oh yeah......this is what happens when you don't get the chance to check on your garden. I went to finally go out and check on the garden since I hurt my back last week, this is what I found. It will be interesting to see what I find when I get back from vacation. James will be back a week before me but that doesn't mean things will get picked ;). 
I also have to say how much I love my husband. He has been so wonderful in taking care of me and the kids since I hurt my back last week. He has really stepped up and done so much more that needed. The best was when I got up this morning "a little elf" had folded all the laundry, minus the socks though. It was such a relief to not have to worry about having to do it today. James is just so caring, loving, and just wonderful all around. And I know his boys love him so much also, and have loved all the time they have been able to spend with him this past weekend. I am so grateful that I was able to find such an amazing and wonderful man. My back is slowly getting better, I am able to sit for a little longer, and move without as much pain. I am still resting and laying flat as much as I can so I can try to be ready to leave for vacation on Friday.
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! the big FOUR! What a party that little guy had!
How do you make the picture collage? ( I don't know what else it would be called). You'll have to let me know.
I didn't know you hurt your back. I hope it heals quickly. Please let me know if I can come help clean or babysit or anything while it heals.
Post a Comment