Wednesday, July 15, 2009

# 3 is up and coming...

Well most everyone knows, but we are expecting number 3! We are due March 9th, 2010! We are so excited, we haven't told the kids yet, we think once I start showing a little they might understand a little better.

7 comments:

J and L said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!
Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling well and not barfy...
And here's to hoping you get your girly!!

Chelsea said...

Awesome! Hope you're feeling good, or at least that you will soon. :)

Tami said...

Congrats Crystal, that's so exciting!

Leah and Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Stacie said...

How wonderful!

The Sutton's said...

congrates!!!! we are so excited for you guys!!!

Jenni M. said...

So exciting! I didn't know until now so I'm glad I was getting caught up on your blog! I hope you get a girl so I can buy some pink!