WE have had a week of sickness in our home. Daemon started the week with still having a green, yucky runny noise then on Tuesdays started to have the green guppies come out of his eyes, so off to the Dr. we went. A sinus infection. We got Daemon on medicine, then James started having green guppies coming his eyes. Friday his eyes started turning red, and more guppies coming out. Finally on Saturday it go bad so we got a prescription for pink eye, YAY! I'm just so excited at this point..... Then Mother's Day.....the day started out with James waking up coughing and coughing so much that he makes himself throw up. And I got lucky and felt miserable. So I stayed home with the kids while James went to teach his lesson. The rest of the day was up and down with me feeling crummy the boys feeling crummy and closed in. We are finally doing better today so hopefully this week the sickness will leave our home.
I do hope all those wonderful mothers that I know had a FANTASTIC Mother's Day!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment