We went on a mission yesterday. I told James that we were going on the aquarium and he asked if there were any blue fish. So I decided to send him on an mission so see if he could find any blue fish while we were there. That made him even more excited. He was also so excited to see the octopus. Daemon got super excited when we got there. Seeing all the fish and animals put smiles on both the boys faces. And what'd you know, James found a blue fish!! Both the boys loved the area that you get to pet the sting rays. Since we have last been there a year ago, they have added on to the aquarium. They had new stuff from South American and the Amazon. They had a anaconda snake, alligators, electric eels, and much more. James wasn't to sure about the electric eel. Daemon was just excited to see all the different stuff. We we went with Nanci, Jaron, and Rylan. They boys loved having them there too. I always love doing stuff with Nanci and her boys. They are so cute, and it's fun to see the differences between our boys. Thanks Nanci for a fun time.
After the aquarium we went to the mall to get lunch and play at the play area. I had promised James if he was good and listened while at the aquarium we could go to eat were there was a play place. The boys had fun playing for awhile then it was time to finish our mission and head home for a much, much need rest.
I love watching my boys, I know I have said it before, but it's calming and fun to see all the differences and similarities that they have. As I was getting Daemon dressed this morning he did something, which I don't remember, but it reminded me of when James was younger. It is truly amazing for me to see the boys grow up and see all these things. And I love that I still get excited for when Daemon does stuff as did for James even though I've already experienced it.

1 comments:
Thanks for a fun day. We need to do it more often, jaron had a great time playing with your cute little guys.
Post a Comment