So I had a TON of banana's that needed to be used so I decided to make banana bread. And of course James wanted to help, which I decided okay that will be fine....but no it just couldn't be James helping, Daemon had to get into the action. It actually went really well. The boys listened most of the time, and we ended up with some VERY tasty bread.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't commented in forever...I try to keep up, I just haven't been able to respond.
Your boys are adorable...and so old! Such studs! Good for you for having the patience to let them cook with you! What a good momma you are!
Hello Crystal this is Bethanie Helm Dietrich. I saw your blog off of sarah's. Looks like things are going great for you and your CUTE family!
Post a Comment