Monday, May 18, 2009

it's finished!!!

It's finally all DONE!  My garden is done, now it's time to see if I can keep it alive.....
In this first box we have 3 tomato plants, watermelon, cucumber, broccoli, carrots, cilantro, and Rosemary.
In the second one we have squash, zuccini, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, jalapeno, sage, lemon thyme, carrots, and peas.
I'm trying really hard to try and keep it all alive.  It's my FIRST ever garden, except for the cucumber plant I had when I think I was in 6th grade.  I'm excited to have one though.  It was great having fresh veggies while we lived with James grandparents, so hopefully we will have that again this summer.  So....only time will tell, the peas are doing well we'll see about the rest.

1 comments:

J and L said...

AWESOME!! It looks great!!
I was going to plant a garden this year, but I'm going to be gone for about 6 weeks... Pretty sure everything would have died while I was away, so I decided to not plant... Next year though! It will be spectacular, just like yours!