Sunday, February 08, 2009

Toddler Wise

I know some of heard of the book Baby Wise. Well I loved that book, and contrary to what some people think it doesn't kill babies. There was a total difference in how my two boys ate, slept, and acted. When i was over at my cousin's house we were talking and she had just finished reading Toddler Wise. I knew they had more books I just never bought them. Well she was nice enough to lend me it and it was a great book. I've been having problems with my two dear boys and wanting to actually be a mom but know after reading this book I have new found hope! The basis of the book is having your child on a schedule, and teaching them in age appropriate ways. Well for the most part I have my kids on a basic schedule, we wake, eat, and nap at the same time everyday, but there is more I need to add into the day to help them, I guess you can say, "better behaved". I'm hopping as I implement some of the things I have learned from this book that my dear children will start listening a little better, going absolutely crazy, and share a little more with each other.
And now it is off to reading "On Becoming Preschooler Wise".

2 comments:

Randall Sutton said...

I'm glad you liked it!! it's a great book!!

J and L said...

Baby Wise, huh? You're going to have to tell me more about that!