This past Saturday I got a girl day. Creative Memories had a Memory Celebration, which pretty much was a day of scrapbooking and classes. It was so much fun, I got to meet my up-lines, and they are so nice. I took some of the classes for all the digital stuff and WOW I'm so excited, I learned some awesome stuff! I was so ready to scrapbook with all the new stuff I had learned, there are just some amazing things you can do. Here are some pages that I have been doing.

While I was off playing James got the boys all day, and they survived! It was a close one, but the boys did great with dad all day, even though he did have some help;). They love their Dad so much, but they did miss Mom amazingly. Daemon was sitting up in his crib when I went in to say goodnight when I got home and wanted out to be with Mom. It always helps when the boys do things like that it revives me and reminds me why I enjoying being a mom so much.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment