I have been tagged by my cousin Nanci to tell 25 Random things about myself.
1. I LOVE to snowboard, especially with my wonderfully better Husband. I wish, oh wish I could go more than once a year. Maybe when the kids finally get a little older and we maybe have the extra cash....right. But, Boo wants to learn to snowboard already, we are so excited to teach him.
2. I am allergic to cats. And yes we have two, I've adjusted, but the first couple of weeks/months were miserable. But I love them and couldn't ever get rid of them.
3. I clean when stressed, mad, or irritated. It helps relieve all of that and calm me down, my kitchen got a great cleaning yesterday.
4. I LOVE my in-laws. I feel like I am one of the few, but I just love my in-laws, I think of them as my own family. We spend most of our time with them and I spend almost every night talking with my sister-in-law.
5. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to watch my kids play quietly. Just to watch their faces and wonder what is going on in their heads. To see them so peaceful and content with life.
6. I love to cuddle! With my kids and especially my husband, and right now the cat.
7. I'm not the biggest window shopper. It's pretty rare that I just go to walk around the mall for no reason, if I go shopping it's Ususally because I'm looking for something.
8. I enjoy baking, I don't do it as much as I would like because then we eat it all.
9. I like bike riding, now if I only had a bike....
10. I LOVE, LOVE sweets and desserts, they are just so tasty....mmmm...cheesecake, or any cake in general.
11. I hate cleaning bathrooms, but I do it because I hate having dirty bathrooms.
12. I dislike, sticky, fingerprinted walls. And yes my walls are dirty at the moment because I haven't cleaned them in awhile, and when Boo is in timeout he likes to wipe his snot on the walls.
13. I would love to exercise more but actually doing it or getting the time to do it never really seems to happen.
14. I was born and raised in the exact same house and room. I always wanted to move back one day, but now I'm not to sure, I do enjoy it there, but I love were I live right now.
15. yes, I play the piano, clarinet, and sax, but not very well. The piano is very limited and well the rest I just haven't done much with since high school.
16. I used to be in the color guard in the band. And I LOVED it. I wanted to go on to Drum Core but never did because of my knee problems. But in high school that was my life and I have to say I was really good at it.
17. I hate clutter, but it always shows up and I have a hard time getting some of it to go away. But, (sorry mom) my house isn't as bad as my moms, but she's doing a great job de-junking!
18. I enjoy being outside, just sitting and relaxing, enjoy what our Heavenly Father has given us.
19. I love to listen to my wonderful husband play his guitars and especially when he sings my song for me!
20. I have a blanket to sew for James, yes big James, and I have had it since Thanksgiving, and well it's just starring at me, right now in fact.
21. I want to go to Disney Land! I have never been to Disney Land, and yes that is true and sad at the same time, but I have been to Disney World. So I'm not to pathetic. We were supposed to be going in April, but the wonderful economy kicked that out the door last year.
22. I would love a Jamba Juice right now. I miss having one close by, it's been at least a year and a half.
23. I want to be a Super Mom! just like my dear sister. She is always on the go, if it's helping at the kids school, taking them to activities or just trying to keep food in the house for the her 3 growing boys.
24. I know everyone says this, but I just have the GREATEST husband alive. I'm just so lucky to have him in my life.
25. Finally I'm almost done. I don't like mashed potatoes! That's right I don't like them Sam I am. I will eat a couple bits for the kids but yeah, yuck.
I'm not going to tag anyone in general, but I would love to read about 25 random things from anyone that has the time, energy, or desire!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment