This has been a busy week so far. It's my week to teach preschool and I had playgroup at my house yesterday too. It was my first time to teach for preschool and it didn't go as bad as I thought but not the greatest either. We did have a lot of fun I just don't know how much "teaching" really happened is all. The kids favorite part was a poem we had about taking your teddy bear for a walk and then sitting next to a bay and having a spider come scare you away. Each kid had a turn being the spider as we acted out the poem, and they LOVED that, but boy was it loud! We'll see how tomorrow goes.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I guess we always wonder how much our kids "soaked up" but it sure does look like fun!
Do you make up your own teaching materials, or do you get it from Mother Goose, or some such other preschool company?
I get it from a website that gives you all the lessons.
Post a Comment