So James has decided to change his name to Sonic the Hedgehog. During church yesterday James had subs in nursery and he had to go to the bathroom. I'm in the primary and we were in the chapel practicing for the primary program and all of a sudden they are are asking how's son this was, all he was saying was his name was Sonic the hedgehog. Then while at the store he told the cashier his name was Sonic. So no more James it's Sonic, for now at least ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's hilarious! I doubt Wes even knows who Sonic the hedgehog is!
Ah, 72 hour kits. Yucky, necessary little boogers. ;) Just email me with what you want to know, and I'll spill all! I've got a checklist, and then all the price-checking that I did for it. Just let me know!
Post a Comment