Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Party

Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus......We have an amazing Santa that comes to our White Family Christmas Party every year, I believe he has been doing it for over 30 years now. The kids always look forward to being able to sit on his lap and get a little present. And I love that he makes sure to talk to all the kids about the most important part of Christmas, Christ. Before Santa came we had a tasty lunch and some time to visit with family.
Abby did fantastic on Santa's lap just looked at him, didn't cry or anything. I was a little surprised since she had been passed around a lot before and was tired.

This was in Sundays Comics and I thought it was so perfect, a wonderful reminder.



Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Jules said...

Those are the cutest stockings on Abby! Hope you had a Merry Merry Christmas! We loved your card!