Merry Christmas! Santa Came!! I loved seeing the boys faces' when they came out int he morning to see that Santa had come. But before we have to start we had to remember what Christmas is all about and the boys did, Jesus Christ's birth.Time to break into the goods!
I'm not to sure I want to do this....
MMMM...mmmmmmmm......mmmmmmm good more candy to drive my mommy and daddy nuts!
Who needs presents when you have ribbon to chow on!!! I was so surprised Abby wasn't going after the wrapping paper because she was when I was wrapping the presents.
Our Christmas outfits!
Over all we had a wonderful Christmas. The kids got what they wanted and so did mom and dad, minus having to put all the toy together...
Monday, January 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
looks like you guys had a good Christmas!!!
Post a Comment