Yee Haw!! The boys love putting stuff on Abby, and there are times Abby doesn't mind it either.This was a SHOCKING moment for me! On a Wednesday after both boys were home I have them have a little quite time and when I go them up this is what I found....
They were both on Daemon's bed playing Lego's. They had been playing so good, and they even played for another hour after I told them they could get up. I was just in totally shock, it is a very rare occasion that the boys will play that well for that long. It made me so proud, now if they would just do it again.....
For our Thanksgiving Family Home Evening we made Thankful Turkey's (we traced our hands then wrote 4 things we were thankful for). Then to help the boys understand being grateful we played a game with doughnuts. The boys were supposed to try and eat the doughnuts without their hands, which didn't really happen but they tried.

James and I even did it, but I'm not posting those pictures ;). James got the best bit out of his doughnut.
In school James had a Native American Celebration. And here is what he made in class for it. There were captions on all the pictures he drew on the vest, and they were hilarious, we just love James and his imagination.
Snow Time! I could not believe all the snow we got this past Sunday. I think we got about a foot of snow at our house. The boys were dying to go play in it and on Tuesday we finally got to, even Abby. Abby had her first sled ride!
The boys loved playing in the snow, they just keep wanting to go out no matter what time of day it is or how cold!


1 comments:
looks like you have been having lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment