Friday, September 10, 2010

6 month check up

Abby had her 6 mo. check up yesterday and she was showing off...


18 lbs 4 oz
27.95 ins

She is our biggest! She beat out the boys at this age. I can't believe it.
Here are some pictures. We get pictures at James' mom's school once to twice a year and usually they are just normal okay school pictures but this time they turned out GREAT!!! I love how they turned out, she caught the kids as they "really" are. This is how we see the kids every day smile.
Daemon is even loving school this year and is doing good about trying to tell me what he does!
James is enjoying Kindergarten! He is growing up so fast. I love getting him off the bus and seeing his smile and excitement to be home. And I love to ask what he did at school that day, but it always seems to turn into a game of 20 questions. I always ask how his day was then ask "What did you learn and do at school today?" And I get "I don't know" or "I don't remember". So I start asking questions to find out what he learned and did, and most of the time he does remember at least some, but only after we play 20 questions.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Hehehe, she and Sunnie are about the same weight! That is crazy! She is so adorable. Those really are great pics.

J and L said...

Crystal, your kiddos are beautiful!!

Jules said...

Great pictures! Wow! And yes, we play 20 questions too. ;)