James has made some awesome progress in the basement the last month! It is all framed except the bathroom which will be done later. We put two bedrooms down there which you can kinda see, but there are. And all the electrical is ran!! Which means we are ready to sheet rock the walls!!!!! I'm so excited, well first we can send the boys down there soon and well I don't have to deal with insulation all over the house from our dear cat Puma. Puma has a fascination with pulling the insulation out and dragging it up stairs and all over the basement, that is one of the reasons we started to finish the basement, so he couldn't get to the insulation anymore. Hopefully we should have it all sheet rocked by the end of the month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks great, when he's done does he want to come finish my basement?!?
Progress is ALWAYS wonderful! I can totally relate!
Post a Comment