We have 2 awesome count downs right now. The BIG on is James only has ONE week of school left. He does have two tests to take but he is done with classes in one week. We are all SOOOO excited for him to be done. The boys I know will love being able to play with Daddy more. And the other count down is we are down to 7 weeks before the baby is due. We are hoping for only 6 weeks, I am hoping to be able to induce a week early, so we will see. BUT, with these two awesome count downs comes not so excited things too. We will actually have to start paying off all of James school, and we will be out numbered by kids. I really don't know what I'm going to do with 3, what was I thinking! The boys run me ragged as is so it will be interesting. But over all we are excited for both things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How EXCITING!!! It will be lots of fun to have James done with school!!! And I can't wait for your cute lil one to come!!! Good times!!!
WHERE'S THE BELLY SHOT?!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment